The Samsung Galaxy S4 is probably one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2013.
Today Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy S IV will be unveiled in a grand event which will take place here in New York, NY (Radio City Music Hall) on March 14.
Samsung choose New York City for the debut of its flagship Smartphone strategically, New York City is Apple’s turf and Samsung S IV will bring the fight to Apple in its home market.
JK Shin (Head of Samsung Mobile Communications) said to Edaily news website
“We introduced the Galaxy S III in London last year, and this time we changed the venue (to New York)… as we were bombarded with requests from U.S. mobile carriers to unveil the Galaxy S IV in the country,”
Thanks to numerous rumors and leaks over the last few months it seem South Korean tech giant will include the following spec/features with its flagship Smartphone
– Exynos Octa 5410 CPU, clocking at 1.8GHz. The device will also come with PowerVR SGX 544MP ARM GPU and 2 GB of RAM.
– 4.99-inch Full HD (1920×1080) display with capacitive touch screen and multi-touch feature
– 13 megapixel camera with LED flash and capability of taking 1080p videos;
– 2 megapixel front-facing camera;
– Bluetooth 4.0
– Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
– Supporting GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks
– Galaxy S4 is likely to be released in two colors: Black and White
– Storage capacity: 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB
– Galaxy S4 dimension will be 140.1 x 71.8 x 7.7mm
– Total weight Galaxy S4 138 grams
The S4 appears to be feature packed, its Samsung’s call to dominate the U.S. market in terms of sales over Apple popular iPhone – We sure hope so!
Samsung released a teaser video:
March 04, 2013 – By: R.R