If you’re running a small business, it’s likely your budget is limited. To make matters seem worse, with all the technology coming out at an alarming rate, knowing the best tech to invest in can seem impossible. Luckily, you do not have to invest in every piece of tech and software under the sun.
Here are 8 ways you can use technology to grow and organize your business.
A Professional Website
With a professional website, you’re able to attract new clients at the same time as increasing the chances of being found on Google. Your website needs to:
- Be user-friendly
- Have great navigation
- Be aesthetically pleasing
- Have real photos (no stock images)
If you gain an understanding of how to use SEO practices, your business will benefit even more. You can hire an in-house team that understands Google Analytics, or if you prefer, outsource to a dedicated SEO agency who can put a campaign in place and overview it for your business.
Take Advantage of Social Media
If you want to build stronger relationships with your customers, social media is a great way to do it. If you share high-value information with your target audience, you’re building trust and showing customers you’re an expert in your field.
Connect with your audience by having a voice that matches your brand. Share photos and posts that are relevant, topical and engaging. Also, talk to your customers and followers, and respond to posts.
Use Online systems
Many of the processes you use to run your business can be streamlined with the help of an online system. Invoicing, project management and a calendar system are just a few examples of the areas in which technology can be of benefit. Most of the systems available are easy-to-learn and can be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
Make Use of the Cloud
Not so many years ago, if you had huge amounts of data that needed to be safely stored, you would have to invest in high capacity storage devices. Now it’s possible to store the same amount of data via the cloud.
Numerous benefits come with cloud storage. For example, the stored data can be accessed from anywhere, backups are performed automatically, and unlimited amounts of data can be stored. It is much safer.
Consider Creating an App
A company like BuildFire can help you build an app that will revolutionize the way you do business and interact with your customers. Mobile apps:
- Provide more value to your customers. You can create a loyalty program within your app, for example, and build a connection with your customers by having in-app promotions, discounts and deals.
- Offer a strong brand presence. Through the use of an app, your brand will be fostering trust between you and your customers. The app can demonstrate why your users should use the app and do their business with you, such as offering useful products that are designed with them in mind.
- Connect with your audience by having a voice that matches your brand. Share photos and posts that are relevant, topical and engaging. Also, talk to your customers and followers, and respond to posts. You can talk to your SEO Agentur Zürich regarding your Social Media campaign.
Use Analytical Tools
If you want to know more about the strengths and weaknesses of your business, there’s an analytical tool to help you do it. Whether you want to measure key performance indicators or assess the effectiveness of your website, digital technology can help you do it.
Effective Digital Marketing Campaigns
Pick the right digital marketing campaign and you’re able to target your audience, achieve immediate results and check how effective the campaign has been. All of which makes digital marketing far more accessible for the small business owner.
Communicating with customers and peers is now effortless thanks to recent technological advances. Whether you want to communicate locally or internationally, there are no barriers. The best way to communicate with your customers is through social media, which is free to make an account on. Depending on your business-type and industry, the best social networking platforms are: